Monday, December 18, 2006

THE SWITCH

Ok So with careful supervision I am this morning attempting the switch. The Bad Kisser (BK), as you know, has attempted to make a plan with me 3 days post the date we had which, in that time, I was convinced that he was disinterested and also gave me two dates with the Russian. But during the initial date I was having fun, dont get me wrong but honestly thinking of my best friend K the entire time thinking all that he is saying would totally interest her and well in the back of my mind I thought they'd be perfect for eachother.

So I responded to the BK:

BK Hi,
Wow. uh, listen I honestly didnt think you were interested. And actually I have gone on another date with a guy I saw once before we met. The truth is, I dont know what will happen but I think its going well and would like to pursue it. I really did enjoy our date though and if you dont think this is entirely crazy, I have this fabulous friend K who I think would totally hit it off with you. Would you be willing to meet? I could send you her picture and fill you in if you want.

:) Inez

Now to make things crazier, I Bcc'd friend K on this email. Haha. And I have never mentioned any of this to her. Well my ideas. She never has time to read this blog so she has heard from me he's a bad Kisser but doesnt know all that I said about him. Actually, I talked to my friends about this bad kissing and how that could be an "action item" in the scope of the switch I'm performing here. One friend said that what I think is good kissing she may not. So honestly, its totally perspective. And the thing is, I have never kissed friend K so I have no idea what she considers good kissing or bad for that matter.

I quickly emailed her after with a qualifier and I'm sure I will be receiving a phone call from her soon asking me what kind of crazy shit I'm trying to pull. Chances are, she wont even agree to do it even if BK does.

But its fun all the same!!!
haha

No comments: