Monday, December 18, 2006

Not really a dating post but....

A blog friend Goncalo has requested I try this sentence finishing exercise and honestly I'm so anxious to receive a response from the Russian that I need a good distraction so I'm going to do it.....and here it goes:

Finish The Sentences...

1. I've come to realize that my ex... is possibly still interested as he claims to look for me on the NY streets of millions. Of course I look for people to. Sometimes this city is so small.

2. I am listening to...a song by Noir Desir from a link on Goncalo's page .

3. I talk...to my mascara when sometimes my depth perception is off and I stab myself in the eye.

4. I love... peanut butter so much it hurts.

5. My best friends... are a VERY select group of people who I cannot live without.

7. I lost...#6 somewhere, as we have just jumped from 5 to 7.

8. I hate it when people...don't get me. that includes walking slow in front of me and not laughing at my jokes and even not understanding my constant need for activity.

9. Love is...something I dream about but have yet to find. I'm currently looking in Russia. ;)

10. Marriage is...possibly a sick joke but I suppose I will do it someday.

11. Somewhere, someone is thinking...that there must be a way to move Westchester closer to the city. I have access to a crane. perhaps that is the answer.

12. I'll always be...more energetic than you.

13. I have a crush on...clearly all of Russia. :)


14. The last time I cried was because...on Saturday I watched a group of kids sing Oh Come All Ye Faithful. I couldn't help it.

15. My cell phone...is flat and querty and lets me text the Russian.

16. When I wake up in the morning...I stare around my room for a while to make sure my vision is still intact. lol (a fear I will wake up blind from the lasik eye surgery over the summer)


17. Before I go to sleep at night...I like to think of something funny or good so I wont have nightmares. Ps, this did not work last night as Jaws ate two of my brothers and was going after me with no thanks to my parents who were not good at killing him.

18. Right now I am thinking about...checking my hotmail inbox again for the billionth time this morning in anticipation for the Russians response. so hard to resist...i must walk away from the computer..

19. Babies are...round in the head, fat in the belly and cute.

20. I get on myspace... by mistake. (this is what goncalo said and its exactly how I feel too!!!)

21. Today I...will take about 10 deep breaths and eat a turkey burger for lunch and and leave early if I'm lucky.

22. Tonight I will...try to upload pics into this totally awesome photosynth software by microsoft.

23. Tomorrow I will...hopefully be alive.

24. I really want...a date with the Russian on wed!!!!!

25. The person who is most likely to repost this is...No one. haha. sorry but the blog audience is just too small.
POSTED BY ANNALISA AT 11:16 AM

No comments: