Saturday, December 09, 2006

patterns

Ok im back. when my friends told me they would meet people who were COMPLETELY differnt from their pics/profile, well i hadn't experienced that

UNTIL TONIGHT.

im waiting at the subway and this totally short wild salt and pepper haired guy walks up with a big smile. He totally recognized me, yes, cause I AM my profile. its me me me. theres no variation. but i was shocked to see him. we walked, we talked. he made a good first impression but I pressed on.

After careful consideration and one total evening I have concluded that this is the jewish version of the FRENCH FUCKING NERVE!! and I'm NOT going there again. I just cant. this guy is trying to get his life together but is struggling. I give him props for trying but i dont give him props for asking to SHARE a fucking glass of wine. He asked and I denied him this money saving tactic.

I said we will each get one and I didnt AT ALL feel bad about this. I'm DONE with this crap. I'm in a career, im confident, I'm stable for christs sake. I just cant deal with the opposite of that. He asked me why I was with the ex for so long, well he provided this stability and I didnt have to split any wine with him. Ok so that wasn't enough and well, THATS where the passion stopped for us. but I need that. I just do.

I'm not in a position to hold the weight in the relationship. I'm working three jobs and just having fun.

I kissed him though. He asked if he could and I let him and he said he would be in touch but I just didn't feel it. I didn't feel much of anything.

He was cute though. But too short and I NEED to be tall. TALL people. I have hunched over for 6 fucking years and I wont do it anymore.

I noticed myself doing it when we kissed and its wrong. He put his hands on my ass. Damnit.

Ok now its time to party. I'm meeting the best friend and we are going out on the town. YES!!

No comments: