Saturday, December 09, 2006

sweating

again. Its like my body is seriously just PISSED off at me. I sweat and sweat and cant stop. Is there some cosmic reason I'm sitting here completely ready for my 4pm date at 2:28pm. haha. I thought about what I could do up until...

i drew a man with his head down
i listened to two old albums
i turned on and off my old laptop
i watched an apple web seminar on medical imaging
i ate an apple
i bought crazy glue at duane reade
i sat and starred out the window

then that was it....that was when i just had to shower and get ready. and i had to go downstairs to get the doorman to button the back of my blouse. they are always so helpful. i decided if this guy is exactly the height he put in his profile i will be 1 inch taller than him on site. the boots are 3 inches and im totally wearing them, i dont even care.

(STILL FUCKING SWEATING>>>>>)

i am so hopeful right now.
hoping he thinks im pretty
hoping he thinks im funny
hoping he's funny
hoping he's sarcastic
and smart
and god dammit not a pothead.

breathe breathe breathe

No comments: