Wednesday, December 06, 2006

the date is already over

Tonight was a lesson in "chemistry" of which there was none. I sat across from this guy, who was perfectly nice. He had a bad day which he started with. Fine. everyone does. I wish I could help. But then came the football and the beer and the pot smoking which he may or may not still do but either way, it WREAKED of the ex. I just dont like those things. And

FINE

you can Love football, LOVE pot, LOVE beer, FINE, but please men, MAKE UP FOR IT in other ways. Be a writer, a lunatic. But this guy was perfectly easy and nice. Perfectly just "ok". I told him stories, he listened. He responded but it was in the way he responded that bugged me.

Ok ok. so heres the question. Do i give this man another chance? I called for the check. I felt dizzy from the wine but I had no desire to kiss him. Is that the "no chemistry" talking or is it something else. Should I just move on or try to find something in him?

We split the bill
He hates sushi
He is a patriots fan
He laughed at my jokes
He seems nice
but

i dont feel it.

so ok, he said he would call. What do I do?

No comments: