Wednesday, December 20, 2006

hostile

when you dont want to go home to an empty apartment you tend to find the nearest bar. some asshole head grabbed me with chin and forehead. i pulled myself out of it and sat down at this table (accidentally) with his asshole friend.

he started on about his dad and how powerful/rich he was....


you see, in life in subways in my head im very outspoken, with men, im not. but i looked this asshole right in the eyes and said very clearly

"i dont give a fuck what your father does and if you ask me where im from one more time im gonna take that beer and smash it over your head"

haha. i REALLY said this. you know what his asshole response was....

"i think i could marry you right now"

i finished my wine like it was a tequila shot and walked out the door as fast as possible.

fucking waste of my life.
waste of my life.
waste
pure crap
in a
bucket

No comments: