Saturday, July 22, 2006

what im feeling right now which may change soon

i hate men. or at least turks. he stood me up. or called in sick. and what a jerk. simply. and my roomate says maybe our paths will cross again some day but maybe they wont. right now, i dont care. i want to be in paris. i want to be passionately kissing jean labarre on the cobblestone bridge over the river seine. i want to be dead or alone or in some hold on a ship far far away. i want to be kissed and touched. i hate the world. i hate that it hates me. i sat in a bar and no one even looked at me. its cause of my fucking nose. i hate it. did i mention i hate nerve.com and i wish it never existed. the men on there suck ass. i hate them all. hate them. none are even cute.

i have never had passionate sex in my life. that is, until i met the turk. thats all it was though. so why do i now think that a relationship cannot exist with passionate sex. passsionate sex is for one night stands and one time dudes. i hate turks. i want a european. they are so sexy and they grab your feeet during sex. they know how to touch you andwhere to touch you. i want to be touched.

syria, iran, iraq, romania, georgia, bulgaria, greece and cypress. I fucking memorized the 8 bordering countries for our date. i thought i would impress him since i was a geography major and all. but he stood me up and now i hate him. i hope he never logs on again.

No comments: