Saturday, October 20, 2007

When your friends dont get you

From: Inez
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2007 11:19 AM
To: Caro
Subject: RE: Halloween


caro, i need your help. i need to make a list of everyone


From: Caro
Sent: Thu 10/18/2007 11:30 AM
To: Inez
Subject: RE: Halloween


everyone?? Well is going to be very hard to get the spelling of people living in asia.
I think if i make a few calls to my people, we should be able to get a roster for the entire south america.
I could get my cousin get me a list of central america people.
you should be able to get people in the north and canada, please include french people

We could ask fernando to get the spanish people
Chichi should be able to get some people from africa
we still need to cover australia (ask LS) and north and south pole.

are penguins included in this roster??


*******************************************************************************

God damn I love Caro. No matter what kind of nonsense I write her, she is always there to respond. I will miss that girl more than she will ever know. She is one of the few people that has made me laugh more than any other little ecuadorian could. she is good stuff.

No comments: