Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Super Heated Self Diagnosis

We all know that this move to Paris has opened up a world of psychobabble emotions for me including stress, depression but not excluding happiness and excitement, its just that you hardly hear about that cause its not as interesting to write about. (I do get overwhelmed with excitment about this move) but thats the thing...ever since this move has become a reality, ever since the moments when I signed the paperwork sealing the deal, my BODY has been reacting.

My hots are TOO HOT
my colds are TOO COLD

now granted the nyc weather patterns for OCTOBER are completely wrong but I find it quite odd that I'm sitting on the subway in a wife beater sweating profusely while across from me is a man wearing three layers of button down shirts, sweater vests and a heavy trench coat and he seems perfectly fine....then next to him is a woman bascially wearing a sheep around her body! lol.

I have been online, asked people at the hospital (and no, not cafeteria workers, actual doctors!!!), esssentially ruled out early menopause, diabetes, std's, arthritis....whats really left is the bodys reaction to depression. Yes, I realize I have no professional ground to walk on here but hell its

MY BLOG
MY BODY
so MY DIAGNOSIS dammit! hehe.

thank you and goodnite

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its probably stds! BTW, ive seen you befpre & both on skaes & off, you look very awkward

AnnaLisa said...

Thanks Jeff, you sound like a real winner! and I love your use of the spell checker and knowledge of spelling, especially via a nasty comment. Good luck in hell!

PhantomZodak said...

Methinks this Jeff is the same Jeff you blogged about.

AnnaLisa said...

no, this guy has been on the blog for a long time. he is JT and a few anonymous and now jeff, I can trace his activity. Jeff doesnt know the blog. Unless YOU gave it to him. lol. but its not him, its just some evil no-gooder who has nothing better to do.

PhantomZodak said...

i don't know if you're still friends with him but my distaste for Jeff & his buddies is no secret, to him or others.

AnnaLisa said...

I am friends with them, but like I said, in this very odd way. I didn't realize your feelings about them but I do think Jeff is a loner and lives in his own world. I can relate to that and yet I can see how that clashes with your world which is full of social activity and especially the skaters are all very open and inviting to new people. Jeff is a nice guy, but I dont think that is his scene.