Sunday, September 16, 2007

Flesh Light Friends

Somehow today I went from enjoying an egg white omelette to testing various hand scrubs around a tub, to looking down into the center of a GIGANTIC rubber anus. The demonstration "flesh light" which is a seriously big flash lite looking anus for male gay sex pleasure! Aside from the play on words, this thing is seriously like a giant anus flash light. As I starred in amazement, I couldnt help but picture the next emergency situation where I would think I'm reaching for a standard flash light to guide my way but instead, pick up the flesh light! And I assure you, there were definately no lights. It was as close to the real anus as possible.

My disgustingly cute gay boys were so excited by this, that they each bought one and raced home to try them out! haha. I will not describe the post flesh light experience phone call I recieved but I will say that being single really isn't that bad as long as you have giant flesh eating anus friends to keep things interesting!

Thanks boys! :)

No comments: