Monday, August 20, 2007

we are all out of crazy

ok ok. so im done with Americans in Paris. This latest email was the kicker. It was all I needed to close up shop. Yes, sure, it was entertaining for a while, but now its just plain boring and old. lol.

from a 57 year old japanese man:

I am interested in you very much; if can do it, want to associate seriously. It is that it is it to the life partner who spends the future life together after having repeated the exchange of the email in this way when I was able to really trust encounter, each other that I expect from you.
I recognize that we have a big age difference, but surely challenge it to have you forgive it. Can you have interest toward a Japanese man of the age like me? I am born and raised in Tokyo and I live in Tokyo now and work in the company of Tokyo. My work is left a distribution section to in a company handling an outfitting accessory in Tokyo and works as people in charge such as merchandise management and the management of the entrance and exit load. As for me, there is never yet the experience that married to appear; want to do it, and the child is not, too.

Hirohumi Ikeda

******************

and, again, what is MOST shocking here, is not his age or his trial version of english, but YES....he's being IN JAPAN and not at all an American and not at all in Paris. KILLS ME!

just kills me. i wont even show you his picture. i cant, its too mean.