Monday, April 09, 2007

taking the long way home

saturday nite i had a date with the sexy older man.

we sat at the trailer bar of trailer park and he told me almost everything. he was so open. i was myself which means he knows almost everything about me too. i told him about my total spine. he told me he wrote some screen plays. i later emailed him a picture (of my spine) and heres his response:

Inez,
Suddenly I feel like I know even more about you. About what you are really like on the inside..

It is amazing!

S.O.M.


Enough to make me want to see him again. i love that feeling where you hardly know someone yet you feel like you've known them forever. i know these feelings are like that HIV/AIDS commercial with the pink balloons. they look so pretty for a second, then they all pop. love being fleeting. get tested. well sure. why not but the message is clear. so this feeling i feel. i am really enjoying it.

No comments: