Thursday, April 05, 2007

Dead man's switch

Sometimes I go over moments in my mind. Moments I wish i hadn't the ability to speak or move or see. I wish i could just stop, rewind and retry. like at rehearsal dinner for my friend S. thats the night of the infamous lip bruising kiss from the lip bruiser. the thing is, i should have just let go and walked away RIGHT after the dancing. dear god that was some of the sexiest most mouth watering most desirable most incredulicious dancing i have ever done with a man. im talking INTENSE....and so right after, i should have released the dead man's switch.

that stops everything. we use it here in radiology. when the doctors cannot talk, they release the switch. and i need one of these switch's for my life. maybe i should check craigslist.

No comments: