Friday, March 02, 2007

reasons I cannot explain

Yes, you see I Havent blogged. We all know that I blog sadness and depression and anger mixed with sarcasm. I also blog complete delirium. But lately, I have been distracted by someone. And like some Dodger player before a game I am soo afraid of talking about him for fear I will ruin everything. I call this the death match of love.

But what has happened lately is that I have been telling anyone whose anyone about him. Well sort of. Like at my 2nd job at the end of the night when all the coworkers are standing around chatting it up and I am trying desperately to close the store so I can get the hell out of there I will say stuff like:

"This is totally unacceptable, please people get to work and close this god damn store dont you know I have a DATE tonight!!!"

or

"Get out of my way Sakinah I will finish this project, you are too slow and I have a man waiting. a HOT man"

of course I say these things with the utmost sincerity and sarcasm and noone ever takes me seriously but my insides are usually dying to leave and prepare myself for another night of total insanity with this wonderful man.

I have never EVER met anyone like him. I mean at all.

The truth is I messed up the blog. I was showing him this one post about the wrapped crane and I copied and pasted which gave him the link to the blog. Which mean't I had to lock it down and I removed all the prior blogs. I messed up but I simply could not be exposed. So thats why its locked down.