Tuesday, October 17, 2006

The verdict tonight.

I'm STILL breaking up with him. He's out. I swear there is just no way that what we have "now" could be classified as a real relationship. And thats
'
what im looking for

isnt it? dont i want something real? dont i want something serious. yes. my friends. where are these men? should i switch teams? hell no. women are too fucking nuts. But I'm just

me

just looking for someone to not only LAugh at my jokes but GET them. I need someone who is worried about the burn mark on my neck and who cant WAIt to tell me about their new tattoo. What I have right now...is none of that.

And even if its HIS version of that, its not, simply, enough.

i need more
i need more
i need more

so now, starting tonight, I'm beginning an experiment. Via friend S and Friend K's suggestions. I will be spending my time alone. No man. No dates, No hook ups. Nothing. I will be completely with me until November 17th.

The question is. What the fuck. Even tonight, I was already asking my friends if they new any single men. I mean why can't I deal with being alone. What am I so afraid of????? Well thats the experiment. We shall all find out....

all of us
all trillion of my faithful readers.

jesus christ im kidding. see....the one that gets me is the one for me.

No comments: