Wednesday, October 18, 2006

THAT BASTARD

So last night with friends K and S, the consensus was to just allow FN to fade me out. Reverse fade him out at the same time. Peacefully we both go in our directions and fade away.

Now, I WANT TO SCREAM AT THE TOP OF MY LUNGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As you know, I agreed to wait until November 17 to date again. But that didn't mean I couldnt update my profile on Nerve. Which I went to do today. Now let me be very clear that my profile is "turned off" meaning...that no one can view it or see it. No one can even contact me at all. Its like I dont exist. But in the background, I can update my profile with new stuff.

While I'm there, I decide to check FN's profile just for fun. Fully expected his to be turned off as it was a few weeks ago when HE asked me to be exclusive.

WELL


WELLL


WELLLLLLLLLLLL


NOT ONLY WAS HE BACK ON NERVE
HE WAS BACK IN FULL FORCE
UPDATED PICS
UPDATED TEXT
ONLINE AT THAT MOMENT
FULLY BACK

what did that mean? It mean't he's looking to date others. It means he doesn't want to be exclusive. It mean't all the fading away that up until now I assumed he was doing, was in fact, AS TRUE AS CAN BE!!! My blood started to boil.

I blocked him immediately which was my initial intention.
I know that nerve has this feature where you can see "who" views you and if he checks this, then he can see that i viewed him. And if he saw I viewed him then he KNOWS I CAUGHT HIM.

Within a half hour of seeing him on nerve, he text's me "How are you today"

BLOOD BOILING
STEAMING
BODY SWEATING
PULSE PULSATING

WHAT DID I DO? I ignored it. then i went around, as i always do, asking anyone in site what i should do. The plan is to ignore him for as long as it takes. Should he begin to stalk me, which I doubt he will, I will just tell him how I feel.

My coworker, a 32 year old male, just told me "All men take women for granted"

What the FUCK. Now its SO COMMON to take a woman for granted, men just flat out have no problem not covering up this feature. Its NOT a selling point PEOPLE!!!

No comments: