Friday, March 23, 2007

at dinner last night

With three of my favorite people in the world (A, E and G). And G tells me to blog about 5 things I've done. He says this is a good excersize for me. And so here is todays blog. 5 things I have done. So we didnt finish the conversation cause the guacamole man came to the table but I think I know what he means. However, just as a warm up list of 5. I think I'll do since I woke up this morning.

1. Cursed the loquacious weather woman on channel 7. god she is so wrong. i walked out of the house in a winter raincoat and a bathing suit. CAN SHE JUST MAKE UP HER MIND!!!

2. Febreezed and put on my gray running pants for the 5th day in a row. What? they are comfortable.

3. Rode the elevator down, up and back down again. (forgot nano charger)

4. watched the crane lower a GIANT red contraption almost on TOP of a man who was eating a bagel and pretending to steer the red contraption.

5. drank the most tallest cup of iced coffee (assuring i will never get an abdomen scan today dammit...)

1 comment:

brandy said...

I've done the same with pants, so I completely understand. Sometimes comfort beats the idea of washing machine.